It is the policy of Friends of Animal Care and Control to respect and protect the privacy of our site visitors. This policy statement tells you how we collect information from you and how that information is used and kept. Using the Internet should be a safe and enjoyable experience, and we take every precaution to make it so.
- You can visit our website without revealing any personal information. If you choose to provide personal information while on our website for the purposes of correspondence, processing a donation, or registering for an event, then it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information.
- If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact, we will respect your wishes. If you wish to review or correct the personal information we have collected, you should contact us to provide updated information. Occasionally, we look at the domains from which people visit us. We utilize this data to help us make improvements to our website. This data is then properly discarded.
- Friends of Animal Care and Control recognizes the importance of protecting any information we may collect from visitors to our website. Our policy is to use this collected information for internal purposes only, and we maintain fitting security measures to keep this information private and secure. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of this information, we have put in place integrated physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. This information will not be disclosed to third parties for commercial purposes as Friends of Animal Care and Control is committed to protecting our visitors’ privacy.
Friends of Animal Care and Control may collect and store the personally and non-personally identifiable information you provide us to add to our contact databases, and to send you information about Friends of Animal Care and Control. Friends of Animal Care and Control may e-mail you with information pertaining to our organization; we will not disclose financial information except as necessary to fulfill a user’s donation requests. We do not request or store social security numbers from our visitors. We may use information as described above from any user or individual from whom we have gathered information as described above.
You may opt-out of receiving some or all communications from Friends of Animal Care and Control and request deletion from our contact databases by sending an email to us at info@AZFriendsOfAnimals.org. Opt-out requests will be honored within ten business days.
- Restrictions on Use of Materials
- This web site is operated by Friends of Animal Care and Control. No material from this website or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Friends of Animal Care and Control may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary. All rights in such materials published with permission of the material’s owner are reserved to the respective owners.